[openstreetmap-website] Refine zooming and panning for note and data layers (#646)

Aaron Lidman notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 9 21:20:37 UTC 2013

I was only able to reproduce it when directly visiting a notes page, did you see it anywhere else? It's a weird issue because as you said zoom 16 worked, but none of the others did. Also just changing setView to panTo works fine. Seems like it was some kind of timing issue, I'm not sure where, but making it a callback to initialize works fine.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/646#issuecomment-30174551