[openstreetmap-website] API threw unexpected NoMethodError exception: undefined method `visible?' for nil:NilClass (#654)

bigdav notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 11 02:12:02 UTC 2013

Hello all

I built a openstreetmap api server on Ubuntu 12.04, using ruby 1.9.3 with latest stable version of openstreetmap-website, running puma webserver(-t 4:16 -w 3), imported latest osm data to postgresql 9.3

"API threw unexpected NoMethodError exception: undefined method `visible?' for nil:NilClass" when I try to download data by JOSM. Error happens if I download data with area greater than 1km*1km approximately.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/654