[openstreetmap-website] Enhancement: Add "My Outbox" to logged-in users' drop-down list at top right (#661)

Frederik Ramm notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 13 18:33:42 UTC 2013

I've frequently been puzzled when I un-thinkingly tried to navigate to my outbox and only found "my inbox" (which was definitely not where I wanted to go). Only after switching on brain did I remember "you first have to go to my inbox before you can click on the outbox link". - But that's not mainly because the outbox is not in the menu, it's because the menu item should really be "my messages" not "my inbox", making clear that it covers both incoming and outgoing messages.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/661#issuecomment-30532077