[openstreetmap-website] Site cleanup (#150)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun Jan 6 16:37:04 GMT 2013

>  <% end %>
>
> -<% unless params[:friends] or params[:nearby] -%>
> -<%= atom_link_to params.merge({ :page => nil, :action => :feed }) %>
> -
>  <% content_for :head do -%>
>  <%= auto_discovery_link_tag :atom, params.merge({ :page => nil, :action => :feed }) %>

This section which generates the auto discovery tag used to be guarded with `unless params[:friends] or params[:nearby]` so that we didn't generate an RSS discovery tags for views whose content differs according to who you are logged in as but that has been lost when you moved the other link into the header.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/150/files#r2560223