[openstreetmap-website] Multiple link colors (#183)

Paweł Paprota notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 16 11:29:01 GMT 2013

Hmm, then I guess the "Latest edit..." text and links within should also be "deemphasized" if we want to keep this distinction.

The same thing is in search results where if anything the results should be emphasized... Right now "Results from OpenStreetMap Nominatim" and other headers pop up while this information is not really relevant to the user (or at least not as much as search results themselves).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/183#issuecomment-12314515