[openstreetmap-website] Multiple link colors (#183)

Saman Bemel-Benrud notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 16 17:37:39 GMT 2013

I played around with changing the color scheme to green and it's a little weird ( http://cl.ly/image/1b3i3n0n1i1n ). Leaving things as is for now. Currently, there's a primary link color (dark blue) and a deemphasized link color (light blue). I think this works fine. The alternative would be to use the same link color for both types and differentiate with a change in font size.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/183#issuecomment-12330317