[openstreetmap-website] "browse history" page missing structure, thus hard to read (#187)

Saman Bemel-Benrud notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 19 00:11:34 GMT 2013

This is happening because styles meant for the normal node page are being duplicated and I didn't check to see how that'd look. Turns out it's confusing.

Rather than create special styles to override the main node page, Lets try to hold onto to the existing styles and just create a stronger separation. I feel like the best way to fix the problem is to add a heading that says something like: "edit #x" at the top of each repeated revision block, with a stronger break (either a darker keyline or just more space - a larger font alone might do the trick).

I'll take a look at it next week.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/187#issuecomment-12446794