[openstreetmap-website] regressions on mobile (#199)

Martin Raifer notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 21 22:46:52 GMT 2013

@ 2 - Hm... I see those even in my desktop browsers. Anyway, I think background images for *.leaflet-control-zoom-in/out* have to be removed from *leaflet-all.css.scss* (c.f. [leaflet changelog](https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#controls))
@ 4 - It looks like androids font (roboto or droid-sans) does not provide this particular glyph (▾ U+25BE BLACK DOWN-POINTING SMALL TRIANGLE) as it doesn't even show up when it's used in E-Mails for example. As a workaround one could use ▼ (U+25BC BLACK DOWN-POINTING TRIANGLE) instead...
@ 6 - I see that this can be worked-around by setting *position:absolute* instead of *position:fixed* for *div#content*. In principle, this looks like a bug of Opera Mobile, but I don't see why we have to use fixed positioning for the mobile view after all.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/199#issuecomment-12521767