[openstreetmap-website] Changeset list revamp (#204)

Saman Bemel-Benrud notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 26 00:23:36 GMT 2013

@tomhughes I hear you! This is definitely a little disjointed right now, but I'd say a step in the right direction. In fact, I'd like to move some other pages closer to this, rather than the other way around. I like the idea of a significant map presence on more OSM pages: make the whole site feel like "panels on top of a map" rather than webpages with little map viewports every once in a while.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/204#issuecomment-12727405