[OpenStreetMap] #4889: Notes - just received a very strange notes email with the subject "translation missing: en-GB.notifier.note_comment_notification.reopened.subject_own"

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Mon Jul 1 22:00:01 UTC 2013

#4889: Notes - just received a very strange notes email with the subject
"translation missing: en-
GB.notifier.note_comment_notification.reopened.subject_own"
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  SomeoneElse  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 I'm guessing that this is transitory and has already been resolved, but
 just in case:

 At 21:17 BST today I received the following "notes" email (subject
 "[OpenStreetMap] robbieonsea has resolved one of your notes"):

 robbieonsea has resolved one of your map notes near Milton, Portsmouth,
 South East England, England, United Kingdom, European Union.
 ==

 ==

 More details about the note can be found at
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/note/3411.

 Also at 21:17 I received this (subject "translation missing: en-
 GB.notifier.note_comment_notification.reopened.subject_own"):

 Hi,

 Your Note
 ==

 ==

 More details about the note can be found at
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/note/3411.

 And then at 21:18 this one (subject "[OpenStreetMap] robbieonsea has
 resolved one of your notes"):

 Hi,

 robbieonsea has resolved one of your map notes near Milton, Portsmouth,
 South East England, England, United Kingdom, European Union.
 ==

 Deleted duplicate node. Name will get resolved soon...
 ==

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4889>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>