[openstreetmap-website] New map UI (#328)

Eugene Alvin Villar notifications at github.com
Sun Jul 14 16:02:50 UTC 2013

Regarding the Layers panel, I like how it makes things more understandable for people unfamiliar with OSM, but I don't like how I have to click and then scroll if I have to display map notes/data (not all of us use very high resolution displays). I use these overlays to debug the map often and adding more mouse movement is not the way to go. Maybe there can be a preference setting to make this panel minimalist (i.e., current layer control) for experienced users.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/328#issuecomment-20938489