[openstreetmap-website] Add welcome page (#338)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 17 04:18:06 UTC 2013

I like the look of it.

- editor for android is Vespucci, not osmand,
- why JOSM isn't mentioned? In Russia we have our own [josm.ru](http://josm.ru/) site that links to many tutorials, forum topics and even to [FAQ](http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RU:JOSM/FAQ) in the wiki. which I had no time to translate into English.
- what of licensing questions? It's never said on the page to not copy from other maps. In my experience the majority of problems (in Russia, at least) comes from beginner mappers wanting to make OSM more complete by using paper maps.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/338#issuecomment-21091350