[openstreetmap-website] New UI button opacity varies on mouseover (#374)

Harry Wood notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 22 15:34:06 UTC 2013

Yes it goes from semi-transparent to completely opaque white for the tool you are mousing over. Pretty sure that's the intended effect.

Maybe you have your monitor brightness set different to me, but it doesn't seem *really* subtle to me (either looking on the website, or in the screenshot you've posted) I mean I can't see why you would "suspect this is a bug".

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/374#issuecomment-21352467