[openstreetmap-website] Easier multiple GPS track importing (#377)

gjngeldenhuis notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 24 09:09:48 UTC 2013

hmmm, that is certainly not very clear from the website where the description is "Upload GPX File".
So the description can improve certainly.

However in my personal view a zip file is still a stop gap measure. It would be easier to upload multiple files than incur an additional step to zip them up and then send them. I don't know about other GPS devices but my device provides individual files.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/377#issuecomment-21472438