[openstreetmap-website] Search notes by username (#293)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sat Jun 1 23:05:57 UTC 2013

Erk. I didn't even realise that API existed...

I'm not entirely sure a user restriction makes much sense, just because I'm not sure what it would mean as much as anything. Would it only select notes which mentioned that user and that string? or that user and that string in the same comment? What is the actual practical use-case?

Pagination is highly unlikely to happen - it's a horribly inefficient thing to support.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/293#issuecomment-18798688