[openstreetmap-website] Forms (#300)

Thomas Levine notifications at github.com
Wed Jun 12 00:20:57 UTC 2013

I feel like this got bigger than it needed to be and that we could have shipped some smaller change a while ago, so I sort of think we should push some small piece of this. On the other hand, those smaller changes wouldn't have looked particularly different to most people, so holding off on that until you make all of those other changes sounds good.

If you think you'll actually do that significant amount of work, I'll think about writing that browser test suite that we unfortunately don't have.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/300#issuecomment-19300751