[openstreetmap-website] Signup via oauth cycle broken (#307)

Christoph Bünte notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 13 15:54:33 UTC 2013

As a new wheelmap user I have to create an OSM account. From http://wheelmap.org/users/sign_in I was redirected to https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/new?locale=de&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openstreetmap.org%2Foauth%2Fauthorize%3Foauth_token%3DyBOzVcLyapLFWXsVcvFcfstaSLM0qa8nxJANJteF

After I created my OSM account and confirmed my email address I was redirected back to a Wheelmap page. This redirect is not working anymore. I am not redirected from www.openstreetmap.org/user/fritest/account to the Wheelmap site.

Could this be fixed please, so users don't end up at a openstreetmap page when they signed up via oauth? Thx a bunch.

Chris

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/307