[openstreetmap-website] Include installation documentation in the repository (#317)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 25 10:15:46 UTC 2013

> +To clone only the most recent version (~23MB), instead use a 'shallow clone':
> +
> +```
> +git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website.git
> +```
> +
> +If you want to add in the full history later on, perhaps to run `git blame` or `git log`, run `git fetch --depth=1000000`
> +
> +
> +## Ruby gems
> +
> +We use [Bundle](http://gembundler.com/) to manage the rubygems required for the project.
> +
> +```
> +cd openstreetmap-website
> +bundle install

Well that's kind of the point, I want mine installed system wide ;-) YMMV of course.

I don't believe you get any local bundler files when you do this - at least my rails port directory doesn't seem to have any and neither does my home directory.

In any case we should be consistent one way or the other - other parts of the doco are showing a `sudo` there.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/317/files#r4862815