[openstreetmap-website] Remind anonymous users that they can login to get notified of changes to their note (#244)

apmon notifications at github.com
Thu May 2 20:14:54 UTC 2013

I would be in favour of keeping this open. Even if some of the anonymous notes where due to a bug (be it in OAuth, or in ian's parsing code), I think the general issue still stands.

Currently there is no indication to newcommers that it has its benefits to log-in, as that way they will get status updates on the note via email. It therefore doesn't allow them to make an informed decision on whether they want to create an account and log-in to get email notifications, or if they rather stay anonymous or not bother with the hassle.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/244#issuecomment-17361795