[openstreetmap-website] Add right click menu. (#251)

Nick notifications at github.com
Sun May 5 21:44:34 UTC 2013

One other thing to think about, once in awhile I'l come across a stubborn tile that even after a couple of days won't refresh. Right click allows me to open the image in a new tab (Chromium) and then append /status or /dirty to refresh the tile. If this menu was put in at least /status would probably want to be kept. I don't know if making /dirty that visible would be a good idea though... If people misunderstood what it did they could put more strain than necessary on the rendering servers.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/251#issuecomment-17459868