[openstreetmap-website] Make iD default (clean PR) (#262)

Richard Fairhurst notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 15:42:59 UTC 2013

@woodpeck: that's all very well for you to say but you're not the poor unfortunate who has to maintain P2. :) I am and frankly, as far as newbie editors are concerned, I want shot of it (refashioning it into something nice to map cycle routes with is another matter!). Please, please, let's move to something actively maintained and get iD as the default.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/262#issuecomment-17550420