[openstreetmap-website] Allow to comment on or close a note from its browse page. (#249)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed May 8 17:22:57 UTC 2013

This should be done using AJAX really, which would avoid the need to reload the page and also avoid the need to add a `web_comment` action that duplicates the existing `comment` and `close` actions.

Also as we don't require users to be logged in to comment on a note via the API or the map interface we shouldn't require it for commenting from the browse pages either. Only closing should require the user to be logged in.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/249#issuecomment-17620702