[openstreetmap-website] Heart icon is offset in "donate" button (#266)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Fri May 10 12:50:48 UTC 2013

Hi! I'm sorry for [duplicating](https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4655) a ticket from OSM's trac. It consists of a single picture:
![osmsupport](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/766031/487922/07005736-b96e-11e2-817a-9b4e548756c5.gif)
And a browser statistics: "Opera 12.14, Windows 7 and Linux. The same is observed in Firefox 3.6. In IE9 there is no heart icon. Language is Russian." In English locale the button looks fine.

I know this is not a major bug, but @tomhughes marked this as a minor one 6 months ago, and for half a year OSM front page shows this quite ugly button. I know almost no one changes their language on osm.org from English, but this is quite unfortunate for any tech news blog, for example, who'd want to take a screenshot of the front page in Russian.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/266