[openstreetmap-website] Change title for Note pages (#285)

goldfndr notifications at github.com
Mon May 20 06:33:29 UTC 2013

When viewing a Note page (e.g. http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/note/3683) the web page has `<title>OpenStreetMap</title>`, making it indistinguishable from a map view. I'd like it to mention the Note, similar to browsing a Way (e.g. http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/222250750). I suspect the code change for https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/app/views/browse/note.html.erb would be something like this, if it's anything like the node/way/relation pages:
```ruby
<%
@title = t("browse.note.#{@note.status}_title") + ' | ' + @note.id
%>