[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

goldfndr notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 2 03:33:10 UTC 2013

Could the "Where am I?" link's result be reduced to [7 digits](http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Node#Structure "Node Structure") maximum? At the Test Deploy, I'm seeing [14-16 digits](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_precision), which overflows the query input box (and makes the URL longer).

(I have a hunch that "Show My Location" has a similar effect, but whatever code it's using isn't working for my setup so I'm unable to test it.)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-27613942