[openstreetmap-website] Add support for embedding maps with [map][/map] format. (#524)

kiselev-dv notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 5 17:55:49 UTC 2013

Hi.

site#mapbbeditor - can be opened from markdown formatting hint. It will open visual editor.
It linked rather tricky mapBB editor open new window at /site/mapbbeditor and in routes it mapped onto site#mapbbeditor there is no direct linking in code, I'm not an expert in ruby, so I don't know is there better way for such things.

Bing map layer is optional, Bing.js was in original distribution of mapBB, so if it may cause license problems, It can be dropped out.

Google just dropped maps api v2 which was more more wider in use, so I think, if mapBB die, it wouldn't be a big disaster when users get [map]some data[/map] instead of embedded map.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/524#issuecomment-27796170