[openstreetmap-website] Disable automatic gravatar opt-in, as it violates the privacy policy (#519)

Paweł Paprota notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 6 10:02:45 UTC 2013

I did not mean "share" as in "tick some checkbox on gravatar.com" but more like "enter your data anywhere on the internet". It does not mean anything that you set some privacy settings to "don't share" on this site or that - your data will most likely leak anyway and anyone will be able to find it through search engines, data mining etc. That's just how it is today and we won't fix that here.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/519#issuecomment-27858495