[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

apmon notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 13 20:57:43 UTC 2013

Overall, it is looking pretty decent. Particularly I like the mobile interface, which looks pretty clean now.

Personally, however, I'd like to see the "Learn more" or about page expanded significantly into something more like openstreetmap.de or openstreetmap.fr. I.e. also include information of how to actually use OpenStreetMap from a consumers point of view and convince people of why they should contribute to OSM and what they get out of their effort of improving this particular map. But that may well be a separate "project" / pull request.

On the bug side of things, I am getting an application errors when trying to log-in/signup with a google account. I haven't yet checked if it is specific to googles OpenID or a general OpenID issue.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28433083