[openstreetmap-website] show found poi's after searching, when there are similar. (#528)

Thomas Pointhuber notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 14 13:24:48 UTC 2013

I find it usefull, when you become display the found pois after searching, like in google.

As example:
When I type that in the search field:
```
fuel station, vienna
```

I see an poi over every fuel station which was in the result table, and when I click on "more results", the new results would also displayed on the map.

The Problem are similar names on different objects. So I think, the function should restricted on results with only one type of object, like only fuel stations, or only supermarkets

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/528