[openstreetmap-website] home location lat/long placement bug (#318)

Drew Dara-Abrams notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 15 00:57:19 UTC 2013

@tomhughes, not sure if there is a more appropriate place to report this. If so, please do let me know and I can move this comment.

While testing the OSM.org redesign branch, I found funky behavior in this "home location" selector map. It's actually an issue on the production server, too. Looks like the combo of the change in this issue along with 58eb17cb63a3d0b670e395e7a138d40b686f8d24 means that the marker is no longer placed in the appropriate place on the map. Maybe the precision is now being clipped incorrectly?

For what it's worth I'm on Chrome 32 on a Mac.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/318#issuecomment-28538967