[openstreetmap-website] user "home location" map: not recording proper coordinates on click (#532)

Drew Dara-Abrams notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 15 19:06:57 UTC 2013

**Moving from https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/318#issuecomment-28538967**

While testing the OSM.org redesign branch, I found funky behavior in this "home location" selector map. It's actually an issue in master, too:

![osm-user-home-location](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/212369/1552739/c3b51d0e-4e28-11e3-952a-fa71fe7adcef.gif)

Perhaps the combo of 7db11805066f619f5e2bb99687bb5710a337fd10 and 58eb17c means the precision is now being clipped incorrectly?

For what it's worth I'm on Chrome 32 on a Mac.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/532