[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)
notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 18 12:23:07 UTC 2013
I understand the desire to separate edit/history/export links from the rest, but
* The links are still very pale and har do read.
* What's wrong with black ?
* Why is the text smaller than normal text (comparing to welcome page) ? Bigger font with smaller margins would be much more legible.
* The frame around the username feels inconsistent, styling it like the other right links would look nicer ?
* Could login/signup be merged into a single link ? Signing up is something people usually do at most once in their lives, but it keeps taking up valuable space all the time. The login page could provide signup functionality directly, or one click away. See amazon.com for inspiration.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev