[openstreetmap-website] Sending Confirmation Emai (#540)

Nick notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 21 16:43:04 UTC 2013

Just noticed this today as I altered the text on my user page several times. Everytime I updated the text on my user page, the site sends a confirmation email asking me to confirm the changes to my email address.

Since I am only changing the text on my user page, this email should not be sent. As far as I know this is a relatively new issue as I update my user page quite frequently and have never encountered this before.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/540