[openstreetmap-website] Sending Confirmation Emai (#540)

Nick notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 21 17:03:28 UTC 2013

I don't know what prompted the emails but I got five of them asking to change my email address to the same email address that it is now. That being said, I cleared all of my broser history and tried again and now I can't reproduce it. And I verified that typing in the same email address does not send an email so it couldn't have been the form problem.. I'll keep messing around with it for a bit.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/540#issuecomment-29002196