[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 22 00:03:58 UTC 2013

@tomhughes did some investigation last night - it's using the btree created_at index nearly all the time. Given this, my guess is middle zooms are no worse right now than high zooms. If this is so, then there's no performance concern, and also no reason to disable History at middle or lower zooms.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-29037442