[openstreetmap-website] adding button for returning to search results (#553)

Thomas Pointhuber notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 30 11:48:39 UTC 2013

When I search something, click on that, and found out that it was not the needed thing, I must start the search again (with new typing in the search field, or going back in browser history).

A button to go back to the overview of the search results + using a stored result-list would be easier and would also minimize the search requests to the server for the same querri.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/553