[OpenStreetMap] #5045: Why are there only unprecise timestamps in the user changesets? Please revert

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Sat Nov 30 16:33:44 UTC 2013

#5045: Why are there only unprecise timestamps in the user changesets? Please
revert
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/aseerel4c26/history

 Just because one CAN display such vague times there is no MUST to do it,
 right?

 Lost functionality: I cannot use in-page search to find an edit from a
 specific day.

 I do not understand why the interface needs to be changed every two
 months. We want mappers working on our data not testing how good they are
 in learning new interfaces, right?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5045>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>