[openstreetmap-website] No longer any way to view a user's changeset feed a page at a time (#568)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 30 23:17:44 UTC 2013

The previous paged mode was extremely useful - it allowed you to see if a particular user had been editing in a particular area a page at a time.

For example, someone could view http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SomeoneElse/ a page at a time and tell from that that between dates X and Y, the only edits were in a particular geographic area.

It's no longer possible ot do this.  Instead of being able to see the next page there's a "load more" button at the bottom of the screen that shows all the changesets from the current date, and the map display at the right contains boxes for all of the changesets that you've already looked at.

Do that 3 or 4 times for me and even if you zoom in the next time that you press "load more" the map will attempt to show boxes in the UK and 2 in Indonesia, making it impossible to see where in the UK the newly-displayed edits were made.

If I want to see "where user X edited in March last year" I can't.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/568