[openstreetmap-website] Unlinked pagination showing up on Diary listing page (#502)

Kathleen Danielson notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 3 15:17:13 UTC 2013

When looking at a diary page with only a few posts ([mine, for example](http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/KathleenLD/diary)) the "Older Entries | Newer Entries" text displays at the bottom of the page, but they aren't linked to anything. I would not have expected them to appear at all unless I had enough diary posts to necessitate another page, and even then I'd only expect the "Older Entries" option to display, unless I were already paging through them.

![diary screenshot](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/1473105/1262393/4c30e7e2-2c3e-11e3-9332-5b5f94bdae6a.png)

I ran into this issue while using Chrome.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/502