[openstreetmap-website] Mild rejig of the browse pages (#487)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Sun Oct 27 21:41:30 UTC 2013

Thanks @tomhughes. I was unsure about making the same move for the changeset information, but prompted by your comment I realise it needs to be updated to match (for UI consistency's sake). Here's how I've done it:

![changesetdates](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/202965/1416428/6ed7423a-3f50-11e3-9ed8-9593f84bc741.png)

The other issue, will need to check. Possibly just a clearfix or something, I remember having a similar alignment issue recently.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/487#issuecomment-27180113