[openstreetmap-website] Groups sketch (#297)

Martin Raifer notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 24 20:46:10 UTC 2013

1. I get the following error message (HTTP code 500) when joining/leaving groups:

        ActionController::RedirectBackError: No HTTP_REFERER was set in the request to this action, so redirect_to :back could not be called successfully. If this is a test, make sure to specify request.env["HTTP_REFERER"].

  My browser doesn't send Referer information, so that could be the cause here.

2. The notification bar (e.g. "You have joined …") apparently doesn't escape html-code. Try joining this group: http://groups.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/groups/5

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/297#issuecomment-25040925