[openstreetmap-website] Piwik access policy (#495)

RobJN notifications at github.com
Sat Sep 28 21:57:57 UTC 2013

The web stats service piwik has now been deployed on https://piwik.openstreetmap.org/ however access requires a password. Can I suggest that we follow the French model of providing some limited access without a password:

http://openstreetmap.fr/piwik/

If this is not desirable then my second suggestion is to provide access to all OSMF Working Groups. I can confirm that the SOTM-WG would have been interested in having access.

Please mark this issue closed when a decision on a policy for access to piwik statistics has formed some consensus.

Best,
Rob

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/495