[openstreetmap-website] Query features button should have breadcrumb tooltip at all zoom levels (#848)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 1 07:39:01 UTC 2014

:-1: to sticking a location breadcrumb on the query features button - it doesn't seem like a place a user would look for it, and the tooltip should explain what the button is, not provide content.

You've not discussed where "Where am I?" fits into this, given it provides the functionality you are after in a different way. What would happen to Where am I?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/848#issuecomment-65029517