[openstreetmap-website] Not all right-hand-side buttons are available on small screens (and the ones that are chosen aren't the most useful ones) (#849)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 1 16:44:14 UTC 2014

The RHS buttons available on small screens are just chosen top-down.  It'd be nice if they were chosen for suitability on a small screen (or even better, scrollable so you can get at them all).  For example, yesterday I wanted to ask the question "what is that feature" and was disappointed that the new button for that was some way off the bottom of the screen:

![img_20141201_162408](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/5311740/5249063/14ebea7e-7978-11e4-8ee4-94ff01b0ec85.png)

Top to bottom, on a small phone screen, I'd suggest that:

Zoom in:  Less useful (people will probably have "pinch to zoom")
Zoom out:  Less useful
Show my location:  Really Useful
Layer Switcher:  Useful
May Key:  Useful