[openstreetmap-website] Subscribe users to their old changesets discussions (#823)

Aun Johnsen notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 5 09:59:13 UTC 2014

I think this could be done in a "slow working script", that way the backward subscription will increase a little over time. There are so many changesets that if we where to subscribe them all in one go than that might mean "freezing" up the API for some hours. Changesets prior to this feature is now more than a month old, so adding changesets to subscription would not be critical, but nice to have. If we add lets say 10.000 changesets an hour, I don't think the load on the server will be too big, and in a couple of weeks most changesets would be added to subscription

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/823#issuecomment-65768804