[openstreetmap-website] Subscribe users to their old changesets discussions (#823)

polarbearing notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 19 22:11:06 UTC 2014

How is notification of the changeset author working now?

I commented some recent changesets and got not response, which I assumed was due to the nature of these changesets. I commented on a constructive changeset dated 27 Nov 2014 on 3 Dec and learned from the user via classical messages that he did not get notified. I commented one of my own changeset from yesterday, and did not get notified.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/823#issuecomment-67704956