[openstreetmap-website] Changesets discussions e-mails possibly broken (#860)

rickmastfan67 notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 22 04:19:48 UTC 2014

I commented on the following changeset [1], and didn't get an e-mail when the other person responded.

I've gotten previous e-mails from when I've been subscribed to the discussions on changesets since that feature has been added to the site.  So, all I can think happened here is that it was recently broken somehow, or my e-mail ( a gmail.com account ) all of a sudden started to eat them for no good reason.  However, I've been getting e-mails for when somebody sent me a PM, so, don't know what to say here as they both should be part of the same system.

So, I just wanted to alert you guys to this possibly being broken and so that it could be looked into and possibly be fixed.

[1] - https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/27601646

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/860