[openstreetmap-website] Added RDFa support for browse/node (#173)

CloCkWeRX notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 4 23:49:52 UTC 2014

It's not load on the api.

Its about a few case statements or so that result in rendering slightly
different html - we already do this to render the view node/way/etc
partials.

The data is already present.

These views are already crawled by search engines.

That's the beauty of structured data in html - other consumers can present
views of it that fit use cases like 'recognise an osm tagged amenity as a
type of Business and present it with attribution to an end user in a search
result'

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/173#issuecomment-31592161