[openstreetmap-website] Add accesskeys/mnemonics to important links (#504)

Richard Fairhurst notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 7 19:04:27 UTC 2014

I'm not entirely convinced by these particular hotkeys - having 'E' open edit mode is, I think, likely to lead to more accidental "OMG what did I just do" moments among newbies. But I'd love to have 'H' for home location, and a couple of preset zoom levels ('1'/'2'/'3'), to speed up navigating the map after the zoom-bar and home link were removed/obscured in the recent redesign work.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/504#issuecomment-31767919