[openstreetmap-website] Add a landing page for "fix the map / report a problem" links (#671)

Andy Allan notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 9 10:33:32 UTC 2014

My concern is that it's missing an obvious next step - if I land on the page, it's not clear what to do next. A big button for the normal case would be good.

As for context, do we anticipate that the links will just point to this page, or could they include a map location? If a user is on a third-party site and sees a mistake, and clicks a "fix problem" link, we'll want to guide them to that particular place rather than dumping them back to osm.org at a different location.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/671#issuecomment-31918742